Saturday, July 16, 2011

6 and 7 days before the big day...

June 04, 2011

woke up at 3:30am. Jet-lagged. Instead of forcing myself to catch forty winks, I decided to start our misalette. I've bought materials the day before. Good thing Topher installed MS Publisher on our laptop and our home printer is working fine. After a few revisions and font change, I feel happy with the final output. I've printed about 3 copies before heading down for breakfast.

We have a couple of things to do today. I've scheduled to meet with our reception emcee to discuss the program flow. We've decided to meet in Edsa Shang and with that I've decided to visit Greenhills too. See, I've never visited home without paying a visit to the shopping mecca of San Juan. Roshee and I will be meeting today too, she'll come with me on my meeting with Sweet.

We arrived in Greenhills at around 11am, my sister and I strolled around the tiangge first. Then I left GH to go to Edsa Shang at around 1pm. Roshee and I had lunch at Pepper Lunch before meeting Sweet. She agreed to meet us at Starbucks on the 5th floor. Sweet is as sweet as her name. I felt like we've clicked instantly, we went over the program for the reception. She gave some song recommendation for the grand entrance and our first dance. After about an hour and a half, we summed up the meeting and agreed to communicated about the final details over text and email. I had to return back to GH to meet my family, Roshee and I parted ways as well. She's so sweet to gave us a pre-wedding gift!

June 05, 2011

Today is a Sunday. As with any other Sundays, we always hear mass at La Sallette in Silang. Since most of the family is there that day, I requested to have lunch in Tagaytay. We went to our usual place (Yellow Cab) and had a feast of pizza, pasta and chicken wings! Yum! :) After lunch we went to my paternal grandmother's place in Las Pinas to visit them.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails