It was also the year when we got to watch a handful of concerts! It started with the Q101 Jamboree (Three Days Grace, Seether, Hollywood Undead, Papa Roach, Puddle of Mudd, Saliva, Janus, Story of the Year and Coheed & Cambria) then Weezer, Goo Goo Dolls, Switchfoot, Offspring, 311, Stone Temple Pilot, Cage the Elephant, Deftones and Alice in Chains. I know we can top this list next year, the bands that we love are releasing new albums!
Big things that we thankful for:
- Topher finishing his transitional Doctorate in Physical Therapy degree this December
- Topher finding a great employer that sponsored our Permanent Resident (aka Greencard) application
- I-140, I-485, EAD and AP finally filed at the USCIS
- receiving our EAD a few weeks before, me finally allowed to work
- countless blessing in both our families
Another thing I'm grateful for is technology! I got to see and be with the family in Manila as they celebrate and welcome the New Year! Fireworks, food and everything in between! I love Facetime! If there is a reason to buy an Apple product, it's because of this!
I am very much looking forward to 2011! I'm excited to make use of that EAD and finally work! And of course, we are super excited for our wedding on June and finally making our way back to Manila again! See family and friends, explore the beauty of the Philippines, eat Filipino food that we can't find and eat here!
A blessed and prosperous New Year to one and all! Manigong Bagong Taon!