Tuesday, August 02, 2011

the day before the wedding...

June 10, 2011

All our bags are packed. We've finally finished all the DIYs that needs to be completed. The misalette and the name cards were the last to finish. My whole family will be staying with me at the executive suite while Topher and his sisters will stay at his room. One of our primary sponsors will also be staying at the hotel with us, all in all, we're a loud group when we arrived at Taal Vista.

We left the house at around 4pm, triple checking that we have everything with us and nothing is left behind. After making sure that everything is completely packed, we're off to Tagaytay. We had small dinner at the lounge cafe before calling it a night at around 9pm.


Topher and I went to his room first since his sisters not yet there. We relaxed and watched TV, after a few minutes, I drifted to sleep. I remember waking up at around 11pm and returning to my room after we kissed goodnight. Need to rest, big day tomorrow.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails