Wednesday, January 25, 2012

happy new year!

To say that this year started as a busy one would be an understatement. I'm writing my first entry for the year, 25 days after the new year! I hope everyone had a safe and fabulous time welcoming the new year.

So what's been keeping me busy lately? I went back to school. Yep. School! Most of my free time had been devoted to reading and keeping up with the lessons for school. I just want to have options regarding my career. I've been working as an IT professional for almost 6 years now and sadly I feel like this isn't something that I'm seeing myself doing for another 5-10 years. So I'm going back to school to see other options available for me.

On another note, winter is biting our asses right now. After a whole December of no snow, it came with so much angst. We've had snowstorm two weeks in a row. Roads are an absolutely nightmare and the drive home takes almost 3 hours. I can't wait for winter to be over.


Oh, and yeah there are major changes happening in the next few weeks. I don't want to say anything because not everything is set in stone yet, but we're getting there! I'll share when everything worked out.

4 comments:

reg valenzuela said...

Hi aleng! I saw all your wedding preps sobra ako na-bilib sayo sobrang hands on ka. Nakita ko rin ang wedding nyo para syang dream wedding ng kahit na sinong babae :) my cousin and i use to read your blog.

- rhonz - said...

Hi Aleng! I so love your blog! I'm gonna read all your posts! Also, I love purple too! :)

Thanks,
Rhon of www.purpleandhue.com

- rhonz - said...

Hi Aleng! I love your blog as I love purple too! :) I was browsing para sa mga info para sa wedding ko, and your blog posts were heaven sent! yey! Thanks and hope you can update your blog! :)

Thanks,
Rhon of www.purpleandhue.com

ålêng said...

reg valenzuela, thank you for the kind words! they meant a lot. I'm hoping to get back to the blogging world sooner than later! :)

hi rhonz, thank you for reading my blog. It's funny how people reads my blog wayyy more than I do. I hope to get back soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails