Tuesday, May 03, 2005

my wish

I wanna go to the beach. So badly. =( this sucks. I've seen eyeing that La Luz Resort in San Juan Batangas for about a few weeks now. Borgy and I always manage to go the beach in the summer. Last year we are at Subic. And we do need to spend some time together

I mean, I'm so happy that he have a job but the schedule, it makes me wanna scream! Whenever I ask him if he's available on a particular time, he says he's not sure. Kaya ang hirap magplano. Kainis. I'm so psyched pa naman to wear the swimsuits I bought last week. Crap. I really hope we can go to the beach this summer. Our company has already cancelled our company outing so I don't have any summer escapade to go to.

I want to lay in the sand, drink mango shake and read a nice book. Hayyy.

I totally forgot that I was able to go to Caylabne last Holy Week, but still, it not the same because we have the whole family with us. It would be nice to spend some time alone, beachside, drinking fruit juices. hahaha.

2 comments:

stupidlout said...

Sa sobrang init ngayon, grabe.. ang sarap nga magbeach siguro tapos may fruitshake pa! Uhhhhhhh...

franz said...

pareho tyo aleng.. di man lng ko nakarmdam ng buhangin sa paa. hayayaay. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails