Monday, April 18, 2005

our movie date

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
movie date: The Wedding Date

It's not normal for Borgy to have 2 consecutive days off so I took advantage of it and asked him to watch a movie. Yesterday before going to work, we watch The Wedding Date. It stars Debra Messing (a.k.a Grace) and Dermot Mulroney ( Julia Roberts Bestfriend in My Best Friend's Wedding). I know that this a romantic-comedy film so I was suprise on some heart-thugging scenes. Surprisingly, some of them made me cry. I'm such a crybaby. wehehe

Borgy asked me why I was crying. I don't know what to say. Eh naiiyak ako eh, bakit ba?! I remember one line at the film, Nick (Dermot) says to Kat (Debra) that he'd rather be fighting with her rather than making love with someone else. Hayyy...

I think the last time that we've seen a romantic-comedy film was 50 First Dates, and it was nice to watch one again.

3 comments:

stupidlout said...

Was it great? I mean the movie... was it worth watching? I'm scared of romance movies. I'd rather watch horror flicks. ehehehe...

Parang kanta yan a... I'd rather. hehehe...

ålêng said...

yup, it's worth watching if you like the romantic-comedy type. Yung mga tipong Notting Hill, Pretty Woman... Always have a happy ending. I'm a sucker for that. hahaha

Onga, parang kanta yun ah.. wehehe :)

franz said...

i like romantic comedy films! :) kaya nga nahumaling ako sa Full House e, although hindi un movie. ahehe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails