Wednesday, April 13, 2005

...and after 6 months

Reading Neil's blog made me realize to update this. Nagcomment pa nga, update ko daw. I feel like I should not have read someone else's Blog, it made me think that what I noticed before was true. UGGHHH! I should not have read it. I don't wanna feel "ilang", he's a dear friend. I'll just pretend that I never read it. Ok. Fine. The END.

****************************

There's so many things to think about these days, that acceleration program about going to corp, studying for the MCP exam. I don't even know if I'm really ready for corp. Sure someday I'd like to go there, but I'm not sure if that someday is a few months from now. We'll see...

****************************

Daming noobies ngayon. Nag-ssetup sila ng mga PC. The more the merrier. Sana they will not see me blogging. hehehe, sabihin walang kwentang "oldies" ako. LOL

2 comments:

stupidlout said...

Hahaha, at last! An update! I read this a few days ago but I didn't have time to post a comment. Been very busy pretending to be a leader. Hahaha..

Anyway, I like it when people do read my blogs - my life is an open book and it needs audience.. ako pa.. KSP ako. hehehe..

As for the corp program, relax lang. If you feel its not time for you yet, don't rush to it. But like what I always say, you SHOULD know what you want and be happy with it. Hehehe..

franz said...

hahaha.. sindakin mo sila agad para di sila makacomment sayo. :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails