Monday, April 18, 2005

last weekend

Borgy and I was able to spend quality time (yey!) last weekend. Although we just went to the mall to buy some stuff and most of the time, he was waiting for me to finish selecting them. I know it's not the most romantic way to spend time with one another, but still being together is what counts. :) Then we went over to my cousin's house, he wanted to see their new pitbull pup. Her name is Pringles.

******************

Last weekend was a great one. We had a reunion. Almost every year, one of our relatives either from US, Canada or Australia comes home. This time, many of them are here. Ate Rhea and Kuya Zaldy (from Australia), Ate Leovy (from Canada), Tito Aris and his wife tita Delfa and Mama Deleng with Lolo Amber (from US). Many came, usually oldies, far relatives from Bangkal, Makati who I only met there. We stayed 'til 9pm, todong kwentuhan nnman. Too bad I forgot to bring my cam at the reunion. Who knows when that will happen again.

******************
I was not able to review for the MCP exam. Was not able to turn even a page on that God-awful-two-inch-thick reviewer! wtf?!?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails