Sunday, April 18, 2010

monograms

For the past two weeks, I've been busy with our DIY projects. I first learned to create our monograms using MS Powerpoint with this tutorial, and I decided it's best to tackle this project using Adobe Photoshop. After a few designs, hours of trial and error, I have made a few decent ones. Brianna's blog was so helpful and I think she's really creative and cool for sharing it to the world.

While I was doing the project, I wonder if we'll be using our nicknames or it should be our full names. Decided to just create both and them I'll decide.

Monograms - Nicknames

N01
N02
N03
N04

Monograms - Full Names

F01
F02
F03
F04
F05
Comments and suggestions are more than welcome! Let me know what you think! :)


2 comments:

ilie+maricel said...

Hello Aleng. W@W bride here. My vote goes to N04 and FO4. But between the two, mas preferred ko ang FO4.

Cel

LA + AJ said...

Hi sis! Ako din I vote for F04. :) cute cute!

LA ni AJ
9 Dec 2010
Magallanes Church / Ramon Magsaysay Hall
http://laenajsavethedate91210.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails