Friday, September 17, 2010

monograms for w@wies and girltalkers: batch 4

I've been MIA for a while specially with the wedding preparations and everything. My hiatus from creating the monograms blew from 2 months to 4! I've been feeling great lately, so I returned back to the making the monograms for wowies and gtalkers. Funny thing, I've been putting off OUR monograms to make some for everyone else!

I think this may be my last batch from creating monograms before the wedding. We only have less than 10 months before the wedding and I need to concentrate on doing our own DIY wedding stuff. Without further ado, the 4th and final batch! Enjoy! :)

Alex and Aileen
Dark Blue, Light Blue and White
January 14, 2011


Mitch and Ann
Brown and Turquoise
December 08, 2010


Marlu and Aya
Wine Red and Champagne Gold
September 03, 2011
Theme: Romantic Elegance


Lars and Daisy
Dark Blue, Silver, White and Lavander
December 08, 2010
Theme: Winter


Pong and Joy
Hot Pink, Black and White
October 09, 2010


Roj and Khim
Electric Blue and Sunny Yellow
December 21, 2010
Theme: Travel


Meck and Mich
Plum and Gold
June 18, 2011


Pat and Eve
Royal Blue, Silver and White
December 18, 2010


Michael and Nathalia
Wine Red and Gold
January 22, 2011


*All monograms are under copyright, created by Aleng and unauthorized distribution and unauthorized use of images are frowned upon.






14 comments:

khimphotz said...

Hi Sis Aleng,

Thank you so much for the monograms. Super love all of them. I can't ignore a single monogram that's why we're going to use all of them.

I place a post under my blog and gave you a credit for all of the monograms. Thank you so much.

If you need something, pm me basta kaya ko tulungan kita. ako naman babawi sayo.

Thanks and God Bless

-Khim-

khim ni roj
December 21, 2010
http://khimdimapilis.blogspot.com

ålêng said...

you're very much welcome khim. I'm glad you liked the monograms :)

Unknown said...

Hi aleng...

wow! thank you is not enough to say how much we appreciate the time and your creative juices you have invested in making these monograms esp for us... loved them all! thank you for making our big day even more exciting and special... hats off!

btw... our deepest symphaties to you and the rest of the family... may God's peace comfort each n everyone of you... hugggssss

yup! u are surely missed sa w@w.. nice to see you back...

k... take care...

aileen

Jhan said...

Wow! Aleng, you're so talented!!!

I like each monograms you made...
You're like N@wie Fozzy...I'm sure the girls at W@W loved you so..

I'm a fellow N@Wie ^__^.

BTW, i'll add you link on my bloglist.

God Bless!

ålêng said...

Aileen - you're most welcome dear! :) glad you liked 'em!

Jhan - hi sis! glad you liked the monograms! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

hi sis, can u also make also for us?

i love DIANES
and
Joannes and Diane

we will be having Paris themed in black and white motiff

May 14, 2011


Thanks in advance sis!

Diane (mdiane28@ymail.com)

khimphotz said...

Hi Sis Aleng,

Thanks for checking out my blog. I'll add you list to my Blog roll so that I can visit your blog lagi. I checked on the link for my comment box, you can now leave a comment na. I will always be thankful for your kindness to make our monograms.

Love yah sisssssyyyy....

Love,

khim

Roj and Khim
December 21, 2010
http://khimdimapilis.blogspot.com
http://mywedding.com/rojkhim

lynne said...

aleng!

ang ganda ng monograms na gawa mo. parang professional ;)

lynne

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Sis Aleng,

Ganda ng works mo. Kilala ka tlga sa w@w na magaling gumawa ng monograms. Gusto ko lang sana tanong kung may application ka bang ginagamit para dito? gagawa din kasi ako ng para samin. :)

Thanks!

Lev

ålêng said...

hi Lev, I just used Adobe Photoshop CS3 if it helps! :) check http://weddingmonograms.blogspot.com/ for tutorials. helpful for me yung blog nya! Goodluck!

Unknown said...

Hi Sis Aleng,


Nakita ko na ung link na binigay mo but i think mas mganda pa rin works mo. at hinde din ako mrunong mgphotoshop :-S Uhmm.. pwede ba ako sis magpagawa? im willing to pay, sabihin mo lng paano ko ibibigay and magkano. :) pls.. kung pwede :)

hope to hear from u soon. thanks :)

Lev =)

ålêng said...

hi Lev! kelan ang wedding mo sis? kasi i've stopped accepting monograms for the meantime, busy with the preps and some personal things (looking for work). I maybe able to help with the monograms pero after pero our wedding pa (june 2011) happy preps! ;)

Unknown said...

Naku sis May 22, 2011 wedding namin, nakita ko yung sa inyo a month after nung samin :D cge sis okay lang kung hindi pwede, i know super busy ka na din. iniisip ko dun nalng din sa binigay mong link saken mgpagawa tutal business din naman nya :D anyway thank u sis and happy preps! by the way ganda ng invitation mo at diy pa. 2 thumbs up! good luck din sa pag hanap ng work :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails