Wednesday, September 15, 2004

borgy

Borgy is the one person that truly knows who I am. 7 years of being with him maybe the reason for that. We first met in the far far place of PCU- Dasma. I took my elementary in that same school and he was a transferee in high school. We are even in the same school service. Before, our house was just one trike away from his.

In our third year in school, we were together. I still remember that time when we would leave flowers and notes in my locker. hahaha We were inseperable then, we were only apart when we eat lunch. Me and my girlfriends always go to another place to eat. We spent junior and senior prom with each other.

It was hard when graduation day came. Imagine being with that person everyday (from home to school to home) and then zilch. We were going to different universities. I'm still in the secluded cavite while he's off to Manila. We have to content ourselves with just seeing each other in weekends. It was tough at first, not seeing each other and meeting different people.

There are times in college that we really want to give up. There were tons of times when I cannot understand him. Insecurities and doubt came, I do not know his new friends and he does not know mine. It was really hard, but somehow we were able to do it.

Forward to 2004. I'm already employed in a good company, TrendMicro as a systems engineer. Last Monday, Sept 13, was his Oath Taking as a Licensed Physical Therapist. He placed 6th in the board exams last August! We were both so thrilled. I was really proud about him and so happy at the same time.

borgy with the seal mascot at ocean adventure



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails