Tuesday, September 14, 2004

the first one

Oh dear. This is my first time to have a blog. hahahaha. I sure hope i know what i am doing. We have a blogsite in the office, but i'm contented to just reading their entries. I dunno what possesses me to create my own one. It's nice to read about what other people are feeling at certain times. Maybe because you can see the deeper side of other people. In a workplace, it is seldom that you get to express your personal thoughts to other persons.

In my elementary and high school days, I remember that I use to have a journal. Mainly because I write entries about my crushes. hahaha. Oh well, I'm sure you also when to that phase. I remember keeping tabs of the specific date and time that I saw my crush or when he talked or smiled to me. I think it all stopped (the journal) when I had my serious relationship. Because I was able to talk to my boyfriend about my thoughts and feelings.

I have tons of things to write about. I just hope i can be able to write it in here. hehehe *wink*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oi may blog ka na rin ha.. thanks sa link.. link din kita..


-- ace

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails