Saturday, March 06, 2010

confused

For several days now, I've been having a hard time in deciding where we will be having the reception for the wedding. A few posts before, I have my heart set on getting KbyCunanan as our caterer and get a venue that will fit the budget. I still would love to get them, their food and styling is incomparable. However where to held it is the issue. I asked my parents to see Balay Indang last week. I asked how they find the place? Is it pretty and good enough? Unfortunately, they said that the place was better-looking in pictures and that the rental price was not worth the place. I was deeply disappointed. I 'm still hesitant in getting Plaza de Aza, additional money needs to be allotted for the tents. Since we will be having a June wedding, we have to be prepared for rain and other elements. I also know from experience that late afternoons in Batulao, Batangas are almost always windy. We've had our recollections and retreat there before, back when I was in college. Which is why I'm opting to have a wedding indoors but with the element of the outdoors. I wonder if there is a place such as that that will not break the bank.

The option to have the reception at a hotel came up. I must admit, I am blinded by the grandeur of a hotel. However I want to make it happen, we cannot afford Taal Vista. Their packages are way too steep and I'm just not comfortable in spending that much money. The new hotel across from Josephine's, Summit Ridge seems okay. My parents visited the place and asked for their wedding package. Although upon checking some wedding pictures, I can honestly say that their styling are the usual that I've seen dozens of times before.

So now here are our options for the venue that are within the budget:
1. Plaza de Aza (issues discussed above)
2. Veritas Hall in Caleruega (place is not much, used for church gathering,simple, bare)
3. Tagaytay Ridge aka Leslie's Glasshouse (along Aguinaldo Highway, place may lack privacy since it was situated in rows of restaurants)
4. Moon Garden (a Balinese garden that was situated near the Rotunda. It's location is a big question mark for me at this time and I still need to hear feedback from my parents regarding the place.
5. Balay Indang (this place is still included in our list, when I spoke to my parents, they had a somehow change of heart)

Confused as ever,



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails