Monday, March 22, 2010

wedding tools and influence

I often rave about US public libraries, specially in forums where I frequently visit. Thanks to them, my reading option are limitless. I have the liberty to read and discover best selling books and well loved authors for free. Being the bookworm that I am, this is one of the things I am grateful for that we're currently living here. However, I didn't anticipate the aid and help they can give me while preparing for the wedding! Current and back issues of wedding magazine are available at my disposal. I often visit just to read the current issues before I learned that I can actually borrow and take home the previous issues! Well, isn't that a treat?! :) Below are just a few of the ones that I took home for reading and inspiration.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails