Sunday, October 17, 2010

blog, schmlog

Ok, so what's the reason for your blog title?

Most blogs that I visit are for wedding preparations, that one is pretty much easy to get. But for those that have a personal blog for everything else, that's the meaning behind the your blog title? The reason behind my blog title is simple, I thought of something that can speak for how I live my life. This is the 2nd title for this blog, the first one "some thoughts of a Havaianas Junkie..." and that was when, you guessed it, I'm still a Havs junkie. 5 years passed and I revived the blog to mainly chronicle the wedding preparations.

It's just so fitting that my blog title is similar to a show and a movie coming out soon. The first one was Brent Micheal's reality show in VH1 entitled, Bret Michaels: Life as I Know It and the other is a movie starring Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel called Life as We Know It. Well, let it be known that I have had this title since January 2010 and so I've got first dibs to the title. Kidding! :)) Seriously, I just meant that I have not made the blog title as a result of watching the movie (which I haven't watched yet, will wait for dvd) nor watching the reality series (no plans of watching, at all!)

When I was overhauling my blog, I initially thought of changing the fonts of every blog detail to a font I liked, (not just the usual options) and then I realized that not all my readers are have those fonts installed on their computers! But then, this is MY blog. I can do whatever I want here, and even though it will just be me who can view it as I've designed, that's all I need. I'm a happy camper.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails