Friday, October 15, 2010

paper samples

As early as July, I've emailed Anchor Paper for paper samples. I've been keen on getting a shimmer cardstock paper for the pocket folds and invitation mats. Recycled linen paper for the invitation panel and inserts.

It's been hard to find a shimmer cardstock on the color that I wanted. I first ordered Astrobright Planetary Purple [#65 cover] based on the color swatch on Anchor Paper's site, as well as Stardream Silver [#105] and Stardream Quartz [#105 cover].

I realized that the Stardream line is that one that I wanted for the pocketfolds, since it has that shimmer effect that I'm looking for. I emailed Tom of Anchor's Paper asking his assistance on which Stardream color matches the PLUM color that I wanted. He said that Stardream Ruby would best match the color that I wanted and he's nice to provide samples for free (for the second time).
(Stardream Silver, Ruby; Recycled Linen in Bright White and Stardream Punch)

I'll need to create a mock-up of the invites soon. We do have friends coming home to Manila in December and we need to send the invites with them for cheaper freight costs. Will you be cards and Invitation designs are next on the list as well as ordering the all the paper that we'll nee.
(craft materials I got from Michaels; trimmer, bone folder and tape)
(2 ribbons on top are from Michaels, 2 on the bottom from Divisoria :D)

(ready for the mock-ups)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails