Monday, May 03, 2010

monograms for w@wies and friends

Been busy for a couple of weeks creating monograms for other wowies. I figured since I still have time (in terms of wedding preps), I might as well help others with what I can. To date, I've created monograms for 9 couples, and 8 more are on the to-be-created list!

Anne and Jon
Aqua Blue and Orange
May 21, 2010


Che and Prince
Plum, Cherry Red and Silver
November 13, 2010



Fei and Stan
Plum and Gold
November 20, 2010


Irene and RJ
Red and Gold
December 14, 2010


Kristine and Shandrick
Plum and (?) Light Blue, Silver, Turquoise, Lavander
October 18, 2010



Androe and Ma.Imm
Blush Pink and Brown
January 28, 2011


Khristine and Oliver
Red and Gold (Vintage Theme)
January 23, 2011



Maricar and Marvin
Fushia and Gold
December 21, 2010


Ruby Ann and Edward
Gold and Choco Brown
December 15, 2010


4 comments:

deur said...

Hi Sis... Your hands that are so keen with letters and colors and bringing it to life is your craft (look at the monograms you've created for us!)-- and I think, the couples our there will agree when I say that you're a heaven sent for us (technically challenged for softwares needed for this application). BIG thanks dear sis.. :D

ålêng said...

Thanks deur! (sis Ruby, ikaw 'to right?) Glad you liked your monograms! ;)

AJ said...

Thanks so much again Sis for sharing your wonderful talent with us! We love our monograms so much! Anne (Jon) :)

May said...

Hi sis Aleng,
I saw your beautiful cherry blossom monograms on Pia's website, they're stunning! You're so creative. I was just wondering if there's any chance if you can do some monograms for me? I don't mind waiting if there's a cue or if you're busy :) Thanks so much and hope to hear from u soon!
May

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails