Friday, May 21, 2010

our wedding site is Up!

Finally, our wedding website is up and complete! (well, not really complete since we do have some details to add as we book suppliers along the way) I've started creating it a few weeks ago, but cannot fully commit to completing the site as I've been busy with the monograms. Now that I've back on track with the wedding preps, I had the time to finish it. :)

I had serious fun while creating the wedding site since I got to reminisce our past. How we started, the adventures we had while dating and even the trials that we endured. I've also realized the amount of photos that we have accumulated! It was massive. I had to sort through the pile to pick the ones to post.

Enough about introduction and description. You can check it for yourself. You can visit our wedding website here: Topher + Aleng




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails