Friday, June 18, 2010

dress shopping at David's Bridal

A day before we went to our Key West vacation, I visited my very pregnant friend, Melay. We grabbed lunch at Olive's Garden, catch up on each others lives for a bit and then I asked her if she'll be willing to come with me to David's Bridal. There's one near her place and since I haven't been to one, it was exciting.

The store that we went to was located in Orland Park. There was an ongoing sale that day since we'll be celebrating Memorial Day that weekend. The place was nice and clean. The bridal consultants were actually very nice and they did ask the usual questions. I pointed some dresses that I'd love to try on. Honestly, I find the selection limited. Here are the dresses:

Dress 01
Dress 02
Dress 03
Dress 04
Dress 05
Out of the 5 dresses that I've tried on, I liked the 1st one best. I find it very elegant and glamorous. Melay also liked it best. But I still compare it to the dress that I loved at Demetrios. Since there was an ongoing sale, they said they can take $100 off the dress. I made another appointment to check the dresses after a week.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails