Wednesday, June 23, 2010

our STD postcards are here!


A few weeks ago, I posted an entry about the Save The Date postcards that I've created. I've actually asked a number of people about their preference. I've asked Topher (of course), my nanay, sister, a couple of friends and other brides-to-be in w@w. It was a tight race between the first and second design. In the end, this is the design that we've decided on.

Postcard Front. Changed a few things like the date (it was 06.11.2011 before) and I decided to place our wedding website at the back.
Postcard Back. Simple, straight to the point and casual.
I ordered the postcard prints from VistaPrint last June 10. I paid $12.65 (Php570) for 100 prints, customized front and back and I got a free stamp! Sweet deal. After 11 days I got the package. On the morning of June 22nd, I got this from the mail.

Free rubber stamp. With a star design, it says: Topher+Aleng, Caleruega/Moon Garden, June 11, 2011

I'm pretty happy on how the prints turned out. It was a bit glossy on the front and matte at the back. I'll be distributing about 20 copies here in the US, then the rest will be send to back home. I'll be delegating my family to do the distribution for us. Save the Dates = Check!


2 comments:

rveeandcheri said...

ang ganda naman ng mga monograms n ginawa mo sis! :-)

ålêng said...

hi Cheri! ;) thanks for liking the monograms. Had a lot of free time then kaya I helped other w@wies with theirs. :) Try mo gumawa, madali lang naman. I'll add you on my blogroll sis.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails