Tuesday, November 16, 2010

booked: HMUA Chichi Sotomil

If you are my blog reader, you've probably read that I've booked a different HMUA before. I had my trial make-up with her when I went home in Manila. I was actually happy with the trial, but I didn't get to have my trial hair styling that time. Unfortunately, this HMUA had negative reviews (one from w@w, and another one from a different place/person that was with her on a wedding before).

When I saw that a HMUA service is up for grabs at the w@w auction, I know that it may be possible for me to replace my current HMUA with one that I really did liked before but had trouble with the OOT fee to Tagaytay. Luckily, I won the bidding for Ms.Chichi's HMUA service and I'm extremely happy. Not only did I get the supplier that I really wanted, I'm also paying for the service less than the amount that I still owe HMUA1.

I've read POSITIVE reviews for Chichi Sotomil as early as 2005 in w@w. Her brides have nothing but good words and praises for her. I know that every review must be taken with a grain of salt, but reading good and favorable ones makes it easier to trust a supplier. I'm happy that I'm lucky enough to book her. She's very nice as well whenever I sent her emails, she's like a long lost friend. What I really liked from the reviews are stories that Ms.Chichi made the wedding day preparation atmosphere light and happy. Only good auras for the wedding day are needed.

I'm posting a couple of her brides on their respective wedding days. I hope that I can be as radiant and gorgeous as these brides are. I trust Ms.Chichi to do just that! :)



*all photos are grabbed from Ms.Chichi's multiply page.

Chichi Sotomil
chichisotomil@gmail.com
http://chichisotomil.multiply.com/


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails