Friday, November 05, 2010

progress...

Hahaha! [insert BIG smile here]

Okay, you may think I'm a bit loony. Maybe I am. Hahaha. Kidding aside, I'm happy because our pocketfolds are now finished. No. Not the invitations, just the pocketfolds. Yesterday, when the package for the Tacky Tape arrived, we are officially in business.


Last night I finished scoring, cutting and folding all the pocketfolds. Adhesed about 30 pockets before calling it a day. I finished adhesing all the pockets just this afternoon. Yeah, progress! :)

(how the pocket folds looks from the outside)
(boxful of pocket folds, i love how it looks so dark in this light! hehe)
However I still have a loooooong way to go.
- Print the main invitations and cut to proper size
- Print the 3 inserts and cut to their proper sizes
- Decide and make mock of ribbon band
- Make mock of monogram seal
- Adhere the silver invitation mats to the main invites
- Assemble!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails