Monday, November 29, 2010

update: diy Invitations

I basically rallied my way with the invitations! :) I'm almost done with them. Here were my to-do-list since my last post about the invitations:

Print the main invitations and cut to proper size - DONE!
Print the 3 inserts and cut to their proper sizes - DONE!
Decide and make mock of ribbon band - DONE!
Make mock of monogram seal - DONE!
Adhere the silver invitation mats to the main invites - DONE!

And, I've already made the following:
Printed and cut all monogram seal - DONE!
Adhere the seal to purple and silver mats - DONE!
Adhere the completed seal with the silver ribbon - DONE!

I'm pretty happy with the outputs if I say so myself. Will need to do the following in the next few days:
- Assemble the invitations
- Finalized the guest list for the wedding
- Print the guests' name in the envelopes

Yay! We're right on schedule with the invites. :) Funny thing about the monograms, I've created intricate, artsy fancy ones but Topher chose one of the simplest monograms I've done. I must admit it goes really well with the invitations.

(printed the 1st insert)
(monogram seals)
(monogram seals with the purple and silver mat)
(completed monogram seals)
(belly bands with the complete monogram seals)

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow! Hands-on wedding preps. I love it! =) Lovely monograms as well.

ålêng said...

hi Vanny! Hehehe, thanks! :) Ikaw pala yan. I love your VEE HAPPY venture. I want to promote you and your craft sa wow, ok lang sayo? Kasi ang daming SG brides dun.

miadodlv said...

hi i was amazed about your monograms.wow..can you make me one,or pls teach me where and how to do it..pls.thankyou

miadodlv said...

please teach how to make monograms like the ones you did.its really awesopme.....mia and neil,our weddiing i

ålêng said...

hi miadodlv! thanks for liking the monograms. Unfortunate dear, I just don't have the time to make them anymore. So busy with work and school. Good luck with the wedding preps! You can find instructions in this blog, http://weddingmonograms.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails