Sunday, November 21, 2010

possible wedding shoes??

Wedding shoes nowadays are far from the white ones that we see before. Shoes worn come wedding day are those that matches the bride's personality or their motif at the very least. It's also economical, you'll more likely to wear the shoes again unlike getting a white bridal shoes just for the wedding.

Yesterday, after watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow (Part One) and late lunch at Flat Top Grill, I saw two pairs that can be possible as weddings shoes. I've been keen on getting a plum pair, but if I can't find one in a decent price, a silver one will do.

(pewter jeweled pair from Nine West, $39.99 at Marshall's)
(silver glittery pair from Nine West, $39.99 at Marshall's)
I tried on both pairs in my size but since I don't wear heels often, I find the shoes sliding off my feet when walking. Nahuhugot! I think I'm better off with a strappy one. I hope to find a great pair this coming Black Friday weekend when deals are usually at their best. But if I have to choose between the two, I want to the pewter one better. I just hope that they (shoes) are still available if I'm decide to get them.


2 comments:

Jhan said...

i like the second one sis.
you can still use it even after the wedding. :D

ålêng said...

hi Jhan! thanks for the input about the shoes! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails