Tuesday, November 30, 2010

finally, i found THE perfect pair!

About a week ago, I wrote an entry about two shoe designs that I saw at the mall. For weeks now, I've been on a lookout for shoes that could possibly be the one! These are my requirements for THE shoes, they have to be plum (as much as possible), relatively cheap (no more than $80, if possible) and of good quality. I frequent Zappos, Aldo, Bakers and Nine West to check for deals. What I like about Zappos' website is that I can narrow down my option to the shoe color (purple!) that I like. If I can't find a plum-colored one, a silver one will do. Silver pairs are much easier to find anyway, it's just that I would love it if the perfect plum is available.

After sharing my blog-entry with the w@w online community, I've read another bride-to-be's (Rachel) story about finding her bridal shoes online. She got it from Nine West and that there is an ongoing sale when she bought them. I initially thought she bought the pair in Manila, then I found out that she's actually here in the US as well. Sweet! I quickly checked Nine West online and browse if there is anything that I might fancy. Lo and behold, I caught my breath upon seeing a pretty pair that I can't believe is in PLUM.




("Area" from Nine West)




Isn't it a beauty? Not only it's PLUM, it has that zipper at the back that I find real pretty and helpful when putting on shoes. And, my issue with slipping (nahuhugot!) will not be experienced with this pair since it has a wide bejeweled strap. Another plus? I got it on SALE and they offered FREE shipping. It was $59.99 less 30% which leads to $41.99 plus around $2 in taxes. So that's only about $44 in total! Sweet! :D

Yesterday, I received my shoes in the mail and they are much prettier in person, and real comfortable too. Yay! I'm real excited and happy that I finally found the perfect pair for me!


6 comments:

Happy Preps said...

Wow sis! I love your shoes! Ganda ganda ng motif natin hahaha! :D

Happy for you you found the right pair na! Ako di ko pa pinoproblema yan right now. Hihi!

Ces

LA + AJ said...

Sis!!!! I love your shoes!!! :) at least di na nahuhugot! :D good hings come to those who wait talaga! :D so happy for you!!! :D at last nahanap mo na ang THE shoes! :D

LA :)

ålêng said...

hi Ces! Thanks for liking the shoes! Onga diba, ang fab ng aling motif! Love love!

LA!!! Thanks for loving the shoes! Grabe ka, nagagawa mo pa din mag-blogger kahit final stretch na. :) Soo excited for you. hihi

Unknown said...

Hi Sis Aleng,

I love your shoes! Good to know you already found "The Perfect shoes"..

Ann

Anna Katrina Nillo said...

Hi Aleng,

I love love love your shoes. I'm also a certified SHOE-A-HOLIC! And I'm drooling over them. What a steal! Damn! I wish my wedding could be sooner.

LA,

I also love your Stella Luna shoes. I'd also cry if I couldn't get them.

Happy preps!

**************
Michael & Anna
05.12.2012
Tagaytay
**************

ålêng said...

Mitch, thanks for loving the shoes! They really are great! :)

hi Anna! I know you'll find the perfect one for you, don't worry! ;) Happy Holidays!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails