Sunday, July 04, 2010

booked: Partypics photobooth

The last time I've attended a wedding it was way back in 2006 and photobooths are not even born yet. Wedding souvenirs at those times where the usual dust collectors. So imagine my glee when the concept of photobooths are born. Quite embarrassingly, I haven't tried on one up until we attended a wedding expo here in Chicago a few months ago. I noticed that the photobooths in Manila where much like the Neoprint machine that was very popular early in the decade.

Initially we haven't had any plans of booking a photobooth but I realized that I don't have the time and luxury to prepare the souvenirs for the wedding once we return to Manila. I'd rather use those precious time being with friends and family that we haven't seen for more than 2 years. And I know most of my relatives are not yet introduced to the idea of a photobooth so this is something new for them.

It was fate that PartyPics Inc. have an ongoing promo for W@wies. Ms. Nadia was nice enough to extend the promo 'til July 2nd to accommodate couples that wishes to book a photobooth rental for their wedding. I admit, I did ask my sister to visit the last expo to check for better deals, but it seems like Partypics still gave the best one. We sealed the deal last week and I'm glad that this is one thing off the wedding list. :) With regards to the checklist, Guest Souvenirs = Checked!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails