Wednesday, July 14, 2010

the search for HMUA - Jeng and Carlan

I've came across Jeng and Carlan's names in w@w. For those who are not familiar with w@w, it actually stands for Weddings at Work. It's a must for every Filipino bride who plans to have their wedding in the Philippines to be a member of w@w.

Anyway, back to the HMUA search, I've been stalking Jeng and Carlan's blog since I first read it. I am utterly amazed on how they were able to transform every girl to a blushing bride and absolutely loved it when a detailed before and after looks are showed. It's like witnessing how a masterpiece unfolds!


They absolutely made their brides stunning on their wedding day which is what all brides wish for. Be the prettiest that one can be while still looking like one's self. I've inquired with them and while their rates are reasonable, the OOT fee on top of the package is the deal killer for me.

Jeng and Carlan
Jeng Flores and Carlan Teng
Phone: +632.645.1848
inquiry@jengandcarlan.com
http://jengandcarlan.com/

*all photos are grabbed from Jeng and Carlan's website


7 comments:

Roland said...

Hahaha...i so like this before and after picture...galing husay ah..it turn the ducks into swans...hehehe talagang transformation...

hehehe

Dea said...

Uy, good find!

I still don't have an HMUA, and the Tagaytay fee OOT will be a big factor in choosing one.

I'll inquire with them. Thanks!

ålêng said...

Olan - i knowwww right! :))

Dea - you're welcome! hope you find the HMUA for you, ako personally nahirapan ako sa search. :)

ontevreden said...

@ ironwill I'm one of the brides featured here in the before and after fotos. I dont appreciate what you said that we're ducks turned to swans. Simply put it's women with the ugly face turned to beautiful brides. My 'before' foto was my state the day i was going to get married. Tired and stressed, not able to sleep for many days before the wedding, coupled by my make up artist team who's been late for two hours. My before foto is not a very nice foto of me, my 'after' foto is a mix of jeng and carlan make up and photoshop by the photographer, who's also jeng's husband. I was never asked to have my wedding fotos posted in jeng and carlan's website. Nor in this website.

ålêng said...

@ ontevreden, i apologize if you took offense on what my friend said. i didn't know any of the brides that I took from Jeng and Carlan's website. I simply took that latest pics at the time.

Send me an email (aleng_33@yahoo.com) on which photo is yours and i will have it deleted. I only posted the before and after pics to help me in searching for my HMUA at the time.

ontevreden said...

I stumbled upon your blogspot once again after more than a year. the fact that I am an unsatisfied client by Jeng and Carlan, I dont want my face or my wedding to further do anything with them. Let alone promote them. My foto is the fourth from above. If you would remove it I'd appreciate it. I've had a terrible experience with Jeng and Carlan with my most important day. I hope you understand how seeing my foto on a random blogspot upsets me.

ålêng said...

hi ontevreden, i have removed the your photo from my blog post. i'm truly sorry if i've upset you in anyway. it was never my intention. i'm sorry to hear that you had a terrible experience with Jeng and Carlan. i don't know them personally, nor did i get my HMUA services from them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails