Tuesday, July 20, 2010

books that bite

Earlier this year, I've posted an entry about books, vampire books to be exact. More than 5 months after, I'm still hooked. Sure, I've read chic lits and other books in between but I still come back to the library for my vampire fix. Can't seem to get enough. What is it with these books that make us glued?! Maybe it's the sense of danger and the thought that they really don't exist.


These are the books that I currently have on hand. I've just started with Lover Mine (a BDB novel) and I'm done with Fade Out. 3 of these books belong to the library and only Spirit Bound's mine, which makes it the last on the list because I don't feel the pressure to finish it asap compared to the library ones.

Speaking of library, I need to visit soon since a book that I had requested is ready for pick-up (The Carrie Diaries) and I need to return two of these books that I have now. I looked back at the post that I've written before to find out that I've only read 2 of the 5 books that I've been excited about, Dead in the Family and Burned (HON series). They are both great reads but as part of a series, the ending is still bitin!

You, dear blog reader, what have you read lately?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails