Monday, July 12, 2010

nice to have - personalized party napkins

I've been seeing personalized party napkins for quite some time but never really paid attention to them until recently. I know that TheKnot.com offers them but I didn't thought that they have a large selection. I'm pleasantly surprised that they have a STAR design for the napkins! :)) How cool is that?!

They are currently on sale right now, $19.99 for 100 pcs (luncheon napkin, 7"x7") and $17.99 (cocktail napkin, 5"x5"). I'm now debating with myself if I should just order and be done with it. Funny how I fuss over the little details yet I'm still looking for our florist and we don't even have a cake!

So anyway, the following are the options for personalizing the napkins:

one can enter their personal information (name, wedding date and monogram initial)
one can then choose the napkin color (we're choosing PLUM) and the ink color (SILVER FOIL)
choosing the font comes next (leaning towards Font 2: MODERN)
last comes the design, we're choosing STARS! :)

the napkin will be this color with the STAR design and an ink SILVER foil finish.

There are a couple of designs that I saw online and I'm green with envy, hahaha. I do hope that we can book all that needs to be book so that I can order this!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails