Sunday, July 04, 2010

the search for HMUA - Cheryl Cabanos

HMUA. For those not familiar with the acronym, it stands for Hair and Make-Up Artist. Searching for the HMUA is a big dilemma because for one, I cannot do any trial make-up with them and two, I have to consider the additional OOT fee on top of the package. Initially, I'm flabbergasted with the current rate that they charge for a day's event. After the initial sticker shock, I've come to realize that most of them charges at the same ballpark. I just have to find the one that feels right for me.

I came across Ms. Cheryl Cabanos name and multiply page through Girltalk. There were a couple of ladies that have booked her. I immediately check her portfolio and learned that she was actually a professional make-up artist to the stars. I don't want to name-drop but some of her clients are well known in the industry. Lately, I've been searching for more information about her, I  found that she's also a make-up teacher in Basement Salon/Academy and she worked for Essensuals Toni and Guy.

I've communicated with her several times through emails and text and she seems very nice. She answers all my inquiries and pangungulit. :)

Ms. Cheryl with her make up and tools

Ms. Cheryl Cabanos
+63917.350.0451
+63916.693.3012
beautycourse101@yahoo.com
http://cherylcabanos.multiply.com/

*all photos are grabbed from Ms. Cheryl's multiply page


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails